July 01, 2024

MAY LIFE

May lifeMay Day brunch was fun with some new friends of mine!  
May life-011My graduation party had a spring theme and Bridgerton vibes. Loved it! 
May life-003
I got two of my wisdom teeth removed. I panicked for nothing since the actual removal part was completely painless... / ...but for the next couple of weeks, I ate painkillers three times a day and looked like a hamster (hence the phone covering my other cheek xD).
May life-004Birthday party. Too bad my mouth was still in pain and I barely could eat anything.  
May life-005Mother's Day flowers celebration in Rosso! 
May life-006Different summer dresses every day. Also, I'm obsessed with cute hair clips atm <3 / Treat moment at my mums'.  
May life-007That moment when trees begin to turn green and you realise summer has arrived <3 / New bikinis and accessories for summer! 
May life-008Bun waffles at Vesikioski <3 / Couldn't resist buying strawberries for the summer. Those little pink flowers before they turn into strawberries are so cute!
May life-009New garden furniture! I'm obsessed! Those chairs need reupholstering tho. / Making everything nice glossy white. Black has never been my colour. 
May life-010
Trying outdoor tennis for the first time. It was so much fun! / Piknik at the beach with great company and the last Bridgerton book. What am I supposed to read after I finish that series?... :´)

No comments:

Post a Comment