July 08, 2024

JUNE LIFE

June life-012Summertime in Onkamo is simply the best! <3 
June life-002Can't believe it took me so long until I realised to paint that fireplace frame in gold. It looks so much better now! I have a mission of removing/replacing all grey and black things in my home to fit my aesthetics better. 
June life-003Happiness is lilac growing just next to my backyard. The scent is just magical! / I participated in an entrepreneur course that lasted two weeks. Lots of important information and self-reflecting assignments.  
June life-004My teddy bear is now 11 year old little man <3 Is my family the only one who celebrates their dog's birthday this way? xD 
June life-013Birthday celebration weekend in a summer cottage. The view from the cottage to the lake is always so gorgeous!  
June life-014
Museum day in the only museum in Joensuu that is actually open xD I didn't have high expectations when visiting but I was pleasantly surprised by how nice this art gallery museum was. Modern art has never been my thing, but they also had some interesting antique stuff. 
June life-011Midsummer in Onkamo <3 
June life-015
We spent the most lovely summer day with a friend planning our (hopefully) upcoming holiday to Spain and even got matching bikinis to help manifest the trip to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment