May 30, 2024

APRIL LIFE

April Life-011Easter celebration in Onkamo <3 
April Life-002Celebration sushi in honour of my graduation. 
April Life-003Beautiful flowers and peony season <3 / After spending days searching online for the perfect (either floral or butterfly) graduation dress without luck, I found these two gorgeous dresses in a second-hand shop. 
April Life-005Date night with the girls. I had never played digital darts before and was surprised at how much fun it was. / The cutest overnight visitor <3 
April Life-004A beautiful day in my favourite outdoor place in Joensuu with hot cocoa <3 
April Life-012Graduation celebration with a friend. It is a real luxury to have a spa as beautiful as this in your home town!  
April Life-008A pie date in my friends home <3 
April Life-009Spring is all about pastels and flowers. I just love how our home looks right now! / Letut <3 
April Life-010
Watching cheerleading and gymnastics spring show.

No comments:

Post a Comment