October 18, 2022

SUMMER THROUGH PHONE

This summer was far different from the previous ones. I knew that the summer would be a hectic one since there was so much happening at the same time. First I had to make a difficult decision and postpone my student exchange to next spring. Second, we found out that we needed to move out of our previous apartment and find a new home soon as possible. Third, we had our two-week road trip to Norway coming and everything was still unplanned (eventually we planned our route in Kilpisjärvi on our way to Norway, lol xD).  I also had my five summer courses that needed to be completed before our Norway holiday. Above all, there was the whole finding apartment, the stress of getting it, renovation and finally moving in process. Actually, we moved a week before we were leaving for our holiday and that turned out to be the best decision ever. I felt like newly born after spending two weeks among nature and my energy levels to renovate and decorate were re-filled. During all of that craziness, I actually had a pretty decent summer (June-July) and here comes a recap of it!
Through phone - summer-024
Always on a hunt for cheap peonies. They have become my favourite flowers! / Traditional summer treat <3 / Succesful shopping trip with a friend. That bag ended up being my most worn during the summer.
Through phone - summer-007
I prefer working out at home so these heavier dumbells were a must-have purchase for me! / I wonder how many bouquets of peonies I got during the summer... xD 
Through phone - summer-018Two lovely parties during one weekend <3
Through phone - summer-015My favourite thing to do during a heatwave.  
Through phone - summer-021We had such a fun girl's night where we actually ended up dancing in a club way past our bedtime xD
Through phone - summer-023We celebrated Kentu's 9-year birthday! / Had a fun day at Tivoli. Although the tickets were so expensive so we only ate ice creams and enjoyed the atmosphere. 
Through phone - summer-019 
We visited a vintage event and I got those vintage shoes as a souvenir.   Through phone - summer-010Another beach day <3 / Baking manoffee pie which actually turned out to be even more delicious than I expected. 
Through phone - summer-020Since our Midsummer plans got cancelled we rescheduled them for another day. 
Through phone - summer-016Birthday burgers. / This was the only way I could study during a heatwave... xD
Through phone - summer-017More summer parties and delicious treats. / Nothing beats the taste of Finnish strawberries <3
Through phone - summer-022Finally we got the keys to our new home!... / ...and the next day looked already like that. Me impatient? Never xD / After weeks of painting and prepping we finally were able to move. 
Through phone - summer-001
Moving done! / And our long journey to Norway began a week later! 

2 comments: