July 24, 2022

NORWAY CALLING

IMG_2691 
Greetings from Levi! As you can probably tell by the title we are on our way to Norway for two weeks. The first night we spent in a hotel in Levi but after that we'll probably be in a tent among nature. Can't wait! I really need some nature therapy after a long week of renovations around our new home, moving in there, finishing summer courses and creating content for collaborations. I will most likely shed a few tears of happiness when and if we reach the Norwegian side. I've been waiting for this trip for two years and now it seems that it is finally happening. Now after my yesterday's birthday celebration, a good night's sleep and a hotel breakfast I'm ready to conquer as many mountains and see as many Viking sights as I'm capable of. Now cheers to the two weeks of pure nature therapy!  
Hepoköngäs-002 IMG_2731 Hepoköngäs-001 IMG_2684 Hepoköngäs

No comments:

Post a Comment