July 19, 2022

MONTHLY FAVES - JUNE

IMG_7906 
Moment: Spending time with my girls! Minigolfing, bucket drinks on a ship and a sunny warm. What more could you wish for a perfect summer day.

Routine: New polished nails every week.

Beauty thing: My new Mavala nails polish in a shade Iris Orchid.

Clothing: Summer dresses... or bikinis :D
Monthly faves - June-001
IMG_7933 
 Food: Barbecue food.

Purchase: New 20kg weights for weightlifting at home.

Treat: Finnish strawberries for sure!

Find: Brown vintage heels. 
Monthly faves - June Tv-show: Peaky Blinders last season.

Song: ZOMBIFIED and Voices In My Head from Falling In Reverse!!

Movie: Love & Gelato. Not anything special but nice chick flick teenage romance movie. It just made my Italy fever grow stronger...

Other: Colors! Summer is the only season when I refuse to wear all neutral outfit. 

IMG_7889

No comments:

Post a Comment