October 20, 2022

PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR

IMG_0447

Summer is long gone and so is fall foliage. It is that time of the year when you start to wait for the first snow to come and cover this miserable-looking nature in white.  Another school year has begun and I'm fully back to busy student life. While patiently waiting for those colder days and trying to stay sane with all of the deadlines I have a few wishes that I'd like to experience or do before the end of this year. A couple of them I have already done but I'd like to share them anyway. So here they are!

Get my microblading done. 
Already done it and I'm so happy with the results since this time we made my brows thicker. 

Have adventures among the fall foliage.
As you can probably tell by these pictures I've already done this.

Throw the annual Halloween party. 
Our this year's costumes are going to be amazing! If my costume arrives on time...

Try lip pigmentation for the first time. 
I'm actually really nervous that is going to hurt since I've already booked an appointment.

Decorate our home ready. 
Though I doubt it ever will be completely ready.

Spend a day sledding down a hill. 
This has actually become our tradition on Boxing Day. 

Go skiing. 
I'm so excited about this since now the skiing slopes are just next to where we live.

Buy snowshoes.

Treat yourself to sugar doughnuts in Lykynlampi. 
They are seriously the BEST doughnuts ever!

KOLI IMG_9775 
Go ice swimming. 
I've really grown to love it. Someday I'd love to live next to water where I can do it every day during winter.

Decorate our home for Christmas. 
Oh, I can't begin to tell you how excited I'm about this! I just love Christmas so much.

Bake Christmas treats. 
This year I thought of making mince pies again, traditional Christmas tarts, gingerbreads of course and for the Eve puoloffee pie. 

See the northern lights. 
I haven't seen them in many years. Actually, the last time was like ten years ago on Christmas Eve.

Try mint cocoa. 
Can't believe I still haven't tried it. 

Spent a spa day. 

Go ice skating. 

Have a pre-Christmas party. 
We have actually booked a cabin in Koli with the girls and I'm so excited!

Go on a student exchange to Scotland in January for five months.
Already starting to feel butterflies about this... I have never even been abroad by myself before or been away from home for such a long time.
KOLI-001

No comments:

Post a Comment