August 20, 2024

JULY LIFE

July life-001Self-grown peonies from my garden <3 
July lifeRhubarb pie made from also self-grown rhubarbs. That pie with vanilla ice cream is just heaven!
July life-002Date night with my girls <3 First burgers in Morton and then drinks in Elina. 
July life-003Game day with the ladies. Mölkky, croquet and board games.
July life-004The best ice cream in Joensuu! I got rose and lemon flavours! / Taitokortteli will always have a special place in my heart <3 
July life-005A new cute summer bag! /  And the bag in action.
July life-006Antique shopping and I found exactly what I was looking for! Aren't they gorgeous! <3
July life-007
I got some beautiful flowers for my empty pots.
July life-020Date day with a friend! That time I chose strawberry and coconut flavours for my ice cream. 
July life-010Collecting blueberries and chanterelles without much luck. 
July life-011Onkamo day <3 
July life-012
I started a new project and found my love for crocheting. Those squares were supposed to become a bag but I think I'll make a dress instead. / Cafe date with a friend. I'm sooo obsessed with matcha at the moment and constantly craving it! I need to buy the supplies and start making it myself.
July life-013My niece's confirmation party.... 
July life-014...and later the same day photographing session in Kuhasalo. Those photos turned out to be stunning! 
July life-019Celebrating my birthday with my family. The last year in my 20s here I come! 
July life-017A beach day in Honkalampi with a book I've been reading this whole summer xD Why have I become such a slow reader... 
July life-018
The end of July went by chilling on the beach... / ...and packing for the move. The last weekend in July we were on a weekend holiday before the moving chaos started but that deserves its own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment