June 30, 2022

SUMMER LIFE UPDATE

IMG_3256 
How am I?

Honestly, this summer has been a hectic one. I've been stressing about finding a new apartment, trying to complete five summer courses, working on multiple content creating collaboration, planning a road trip to Norway plus a backup plan if the road trip doesn't happen, trying to enjoy time outside as much as possible and also stressing about whether to go student exchange to Scotland on next autumn. I decided that it is better to postpone my exchange to next spring because there would be just too much going on at the same time. Fingers crossed that there won't come any new issues and I get to go to Scotland in January.

How are work and studies?

Well technically I'm not working but during this summer I have taken a couple of content-creating collaborations with different companies. I have two upcoming collabs next month to create and publish so I still have work to do. 

Studies have gone slooow. I can't be the only one who is struggling with summer courses when all you want to do is be outside enjoying the sunny days while they last. I only started doing the courses this week and soon I should have completed two of the five courses. So three more to go, yay...

Travels ahead?

We are supposed to go on a road trip for two weeks to Norway at the end of July, but we have some car troubles... Our backup plan is to take a flight somewhere abroad probably to Northern Italy, but we'll see what happens. I was really looking forward to FINALLY seeing Norway since last summer we couldn't go due to covid...
Porvoo jäätelöHobbies and wellbeing?

I've been really loving doing home weight workouts lately although I'm sweating like a pig during this heatwave. I even bought new 20kg weights since my old 10kg weight is starting to feel too easy. Also I have noticed to grave more vegetables and overall just more healthy food. I would like to start eating non-meat meals once or twice a week but I have no idea what to make. Any suggestions?

 What inspires me the most / the least?

The most I'm inspired about renovating and decorating our new apartment, planning what plants and flowers I'm going to grow next summer in our backyard and of course summer fashion (mainly dresses xD).

The least I'm inspired about studying since I've been doing it already for ten months and staying indoors on sunny days. 

What am I eating / watching / reading atm?

Currently I'm eating tuna pasta which I made yesterday. We started watching the movie trilogy Fear Street which is terrible to be honest but I'm willing to give part two a second chance if it is any better than the first one. Also I'm really looking forward to Friday when new episodes of Stranger Things are published. I'm happy as long as Eddie Munson doesn't die! The books that I'm reading currently are The Ice Twins which I'm struggling to finish since is not the most interesting and a history book about the life of Vikings. 

What am I looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to next Tuesday when we finally get the keys to our new apartment!! It has been really stressful to live unknowing when or where we are going to move since before November our current apartment needs to be empty. Before moving in we need to do a few renovations around the apartment but the plan is to move there before August. Great things ahead indeed!

IMG_3266

2 comments:

  1. Happy to here about the new apartment 🙃. Try pasta with avocado 👌.

    ReplyDelete