June 21, 2022

MONTHLY FAVES - MAY

IMG_7628 
Moment: That moment when it was warm enough to wear a dress outside after a long winter.

Routine: Eating in a restaurant pretty much every week xD Rare fun especially during these student years...

Beauty thing: Dove Summer Glow! It moisturizes the skin so well and gives it a slight tan.

Clothing: My light lilac floral dress from H&M.

Food: Garlic snails! I was surprised how much I actually liked them.

Purchase: My new video games Far Cry New Dawn and Days Gone. Neither I haven't even played through yet just haven't had the time... 
Monthly faves - MayTreat: I don't know if this counts as a treat but summery drinks.

Find: New summer bag from a thrift shop.

Tv-show: Stranger Things new season! I just instantly fell in love with Eddie <3 They better not kill him off...

Song: Peyton Parrish Viking songs! Especially We Are Vikings, Ragnarök and Sea Of Souls are amazing!

Movie: Can't recommend anything that I've watched... why it is so hard to find new good movies these days?

Other: Multi-camera production course in school. That course made me realise how much I actually love being part of bigger filming projects. I would love to be part of a movie or Tv-show production in the future!

IMG_7591

No comments:

Post a Comment