May 23, 2022

SUMMER ON MY MIND

IMG_1769 

Greetings from summer holiday! Actually I've been on holiday for a week already minus some finishing touches on my last courses of the semester. A couple of my summer courses have already begun and I've been busy trying to find a new home and also planning my upcoming student exchange to Scotland. Those aren't the only things that I'm planning to do during this summer holiday so here comes the whole list. 

DURING THIS SPRING AND SUMMER:

( ) I'll frost berries.

( ) I'll go see Slipknot gig.

( ) I'll visit Moomin World in Naantali.

( ) I'll make My day -vlogs.

( ) I'll test gelato at Nikolai.

( ) I'll test the breakfast at Rento.

( ) I'll do a road trip to Norway.

( ) I'll go to a summer cottage.

( ) I'll treat myself with a traditional bun waffle. 

( ) I'll go on many adventures.

( ) I'll find new places to shoot some pictures.
Iso-Syöte
( ) I'll move to a new home.

( ) I'll read books in nature.

( ) I'll do a day trip to Savonlinna.

( ) I'll visit an art cave in Saimaa.

( ) I'll go to an amusement park or a water park.

( ) I'll complete my summer courses.

( ) I'll test bubble waffles.

( ) I'll test pizzas at Saaristonpuoti.

( ) I'll fry sausages by the fire.

( ) I'll watch sunset.

( ) I'll have a girls' night out.

(X) I'll test tacos at El Capitan.

IMG_1790

2 comments: