May 15, 2022

FALL & WINTER MEMORIES 21/22

Fall and winter mmrs 
Spring is here and summer is just around the corner. That only means that is time to see what my autumn and winter looked like. 

DURING FALL AND WINTER:

(X) I'll bake some autumn treats. 

(X) I´ll celebrate Halloween.

(X) I'll have my microblading re-done.

(X) I'll go hiking among fall colors.

(X) I'll spend a day sledding a hill. 

( ) I'll test skiing in Lykynlampi.
- Actually, I didn't ski at all during winter.

(X) I'll treat myself with doughnuts from Lykynlampi.

( ) I'll dare myself to go to bigger downhill skiing hills. 
- I still practiced on the beginner's hill.

(X) I'll go ice swimming.

Fall and winter mmrs-005 
( ) I'll try fry sausages by the fire in winter.

(X) I'll decorate my home for Christmas.

(X) I'll try vlogging.
- Yes I did try it but I never published it.

(X) I'll bake some classic Christmas treats.

( ) I'll taste mint cocoa. 
- Unfortunately never got the chance. 

(X) I'll have a spa weekend.

(X) I'll find new adventure places.

(X) I'll go ice skating. 

(X) I'll spend pre-Christmas with friends.

Fall and winter mmrs-006

No comments:

Post a Comment