January 22, 2024

FROSTY DAYS

IMG_3037 
This January has been exceptionally freezing! So many beautiful frost days to spend outdoors and admire the beauty of white winter nature. In those days it is easy to love Finland. Around this time one year ago my adventure of a lifetime to Scotland was about to begin. Now while being busy writing my thesis, I can't help but feel a bit down but also grateful to have such amazing memories of my time in Scotland. I will write more about my exchange period in another post and show many photos of the mighty Scotland, where I left half of my heart. Can't wait to start planning my next adventures for this year (after when I finish this pain-in-the-butt thesis and graduate xD)!

Here are photos of one of those frosty days when nature was covered in pastel colours and no matter how many layers you had on you'd still be freezing, haha. Have a lovely Monday! 
Lyky pakkanen IMG_3087 Lyky pakkanen-001

No comments:

Post a Comment