February 15, 2022

NEW YEAR, NEW BLOG

IMG_6694 
Okay, let's end this blogging break here once for all. As you might have already assumed, my blogging inspiration has been really down ever since the new year. Instead of trying to force myself to start writing here I just focused on my Instagram and I have to say I prefer it much more. Less stressful and more free time for me at least. However, I don't want to stop updating this blog since it has been in my life already for TEN years. Can't believe it has been so long and I feel so grateful to my younger self for starting this to begin with. This has been like my own personal diary about the highlights of my life and I love how I can just scroll them here in one place and read about them. 

So what I'm going to do differently from now on? Firstly as you can probably tell I'll only write in English to spare some time instead of translating everything from Finnish to English. Secondly, I no longer won't take any unnecessary stress about writing long stories in every post so some of them might be shorter. I have so many posts which I haven't published yet because I didn't have anything to write and that is really a shame. So my first task is to publish them even though they are from last summer when we were on our road trip to Lapland. Anyway, I don't think anyone would mind to see some beautiful landscapes from Finland. Without further due, I'll start working on those posts and will be back here shortly. 

xo Sari P.
Kuvauspäivä-001 IMG_6635 Kuvauspäivä

No comments:

Post a Comment