July 20, 2012

Sweet 17 Vol.1

Almost all of these gifts are for our Thailand trip.
I got: 2x toothbrush, toothbrush case, 17x lollipop, mini fan, travel pillow, patches, towelettes & a note about my Gina Tricot gift.
Body-butter, Shower créme, Shower smoothie & Lip Gloss
Sex And The City 2 & Hangover II
Tänään juhlittiin perheen kesken mun synttäreitä! Oikeesti mun synttärit olisi 23.7. mutta juhlittiin niitä kuitenkin tänään. Yläpuolella on osa mun lahjoista. Kuvista vielä puuttuu Guess:n koru (saan siis sen vasta ensi viikolla), siskon tilaama Ginan paketti ja iskän antama 20 €! Huomenna on sitten "Sweet 17 Vol.2" jota juhlin kavereitten kanssa! Kuvat partystä saatte varmaankin viikonloppuna :)

Today we celebrated my birthday with my family! Actually my b-day is 23.7 but we celebrated it today. Right above is part of my gifts. Only my Guess necklace, Gina Tricot package and 20 € are not in those pics! Tomorrow is my "Sweet 17 Vol.2" which I spend with my friends. Pics about the party I will publish maybe this weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment