September 08, 2024

AUGUST LIFE

August lifeBreakfast on the balcony of the new apartment. / Ready for a day in the International market. 
August life-001At the market. That time I bought some flowers, gelato and churros to take home.  
August life-002Churros from the market. / Testing good selfie spots in the new apartment. Result; found it in the bedroom.  
August life-003The apartment slowly starting to look like home. / The flowers from the market <3 
August life-004Minigolf date day and I lost the round... :D 
August life-005Beach day with a friend and Finnish berries! / Finished bedroom <3 
August life-007
I found Finnish strawberries super affordable; 10 euros for one big box! Now my freezer is full of goodies for the long winter. / Take-away matcha and cycling everywhere. I just love living in the city centre <3
August life-006Booked my trip to Spain for the beginning of September! / ...And I bought some new clothes for the trip. 
August life-008Catching up with a friend. / The most beautiful flowers I've ever seen were only 10 euros per bouquet! 
August life-011Chantarelle risotto with ciabatta and wine. I have come to master it! / Finally a new season of Emily in Paris!
August life-010Friday attire and take-away sushi.
August life-009
The granny squares ended up being a bag after all. / Last day of August in Onkamo. The day was one of a kind due to the thunderstorm and the whole day-lasting power cut... Hence why I took only one photo of the entire day :D

1 comment:

  1. Ihanaa löytää uutta luettavaa ja seurattavaa, tosi inspiroiva blogi! Sulla on aivan ihana kotikin, tuli kattokruunukateuskin kun siihen saa kynttilät :D

    ReplyDelete