September 01, 2026

JUNE DAYS

Kollaasit
Dear diary, June was full of beautiful flowers and the scent of lilacs.
Kollaasit-001
I did some amazing purchases and second-hand finds. Never thought that I would start wearing capris again, but here we are.  
Kollaasit-002
Summer day well spent. First Vietnamese dinner, then Aperol Spritz and gelato as a dessert. 
June Days
The best ice cream in Joensuu for sure! Dandelion and cherry flavours were delicious!  
June Days-004
Day trip to Outokumpu to visit my grandparents' grave. 

 Finally saw the Materialists movie. Let's just say I'm team Harry all the way... :D
June Days-005
Cosy day at home with slightly healthier snacks.  
June Days-003
Beach day <3  
June Days-002
Everything is prettier in pink <3 
June Days-006 Pridesmaids duties. Helping with the flower arrangement this time.  

Kentsu's 13th birthday. My baby is getting old.
Kollaasit-003
The first wedding of the month and actually my first wedding ever! 
Kollaasit-004
Early Midsummer celebration in Onkamo because... 
Kollaasit-005
... the whole Midsummer weekend was for the second wedding of the month!  
Kollaasit-006
And what a beautiful weekend it was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment