October 09, 2024

SEPTEMBER LIFE

September lifePhotographing session in a gorgeous sunflower field!  
September life-008 I also gathered a bouquet of sunflowers to bring home <3 / The granny square bag is finally finished! I can't wait to wear it next summer!
September life-001 Cute outfit and morning tea. / I got flowers and chocolate in honour of our anniversary <3
September life-002Anniversary outfit and dinner at Soossi. Those pizzas were incredible! 
September life-003The last BBQ for this summer.  
September life-004Luggage ready to go for a holiday to Spain! Kisse sadly wasn't allowed to come with :D / Going to the train late in the evening instead of in the morning was weird. Usually travelling to a different country takes one day but due to an early flight (and lack of trains at night), it took two days...
September life-005After ten days in Spain, I arrived to Helsinki! / And bought a snack for the train ride home. 
September life-007Autumnal breakfast. Oatmeal with fried cinnamon-honey apples. / Emily in Paris and matcha. I finally bought supplies to make matcha and now I'm obsessed!
September life-006It was so weird to change straight to warm coats after living in bikinis and summer dresses in Spain xD /  Picking autumn flowers for my balcony. 
September life-009The flowers I picked! / Beautiful ruska <3 
September life-010Getting beautiful again at Piece of Beauty (my go-to place for getting eyebrows etc!) / Burgundy = The colour of the season. I'm so obsessed! 
September life-011
I wanted to treat myself and ordered new things for autumn but I kept only the Ugg Tasman shoes. The burgundy coat was cute but I would only wear it in autumn so not worth the money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment