January 31, 2024

JANUARY LIFE

January lifeBye Christmas! See you later. / At that point, I almost threw the whole scarf in a trash bin...  
January life-001Beautiful frost day at Lykynlampi! My face was numb after walking and photographing for less than 30 minutes. 
January life-002Ice swimming <3 / Gym and swim at Vesikko. Their waterslide is still the best since my childhood xD 
January life-003Getting my life together(ish) kind of day xD
January life-012Ice skating day at Lykynlampi! That place is a must-visit every winter.  
January life-006I've never seen a frosty day, sunshine and a rainbow at the same time. So beautiful! / Looks like I'm addicted to avocado on toast after our Tallinn trip.
January life-007Voted! / I think I found the perfect polar bear coat <3 
January life-008Sunshine and matching with my teddy bear. / Laskiaispullat <3 
January life-009Homemade buns and blood orange juice for breakfast. / Fresh tulips <3
January life-010Working on my thesis and enjoying spring vibes in January (I'm still waiting for the frosty days to come back tho xD). 
January life-011
Laskiaispulla date with a friend. / Halleluja, the scarf is ready!! Off to the next challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment